Friday, July 28, 2017

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Either there is something in the water or life is becoming more stressful for people.


As I've said in previous posts the goal posts regarding what is mental 'illness' and 'distress' have been moved to accommodate all sorts of human experiences. So more customers requiring a state sponsored medical solution to life's ills and conundrums. Not much more to say as I shall be taking a break from blogging and social media in general for a few more weeks. It's a strange world currently so please be careful out there and enjoy whatever makes you and yours happy.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Stay well, delcatto.

If you wish, email me at scoakatsblog at gmail dot com. I can then give you my proper email, and we may speak.

12:57 am  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Yeah, I think I know where you are coming from.

Hope all is well chez vous.

1:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home