Tuesday, June 06, 2017


Today is the 73rd anniversary of the D Day landings where the weather prior to landing was wet, windy and the crossing was rough. Today's weather has come out in sympathy to commemorate it. The weather is currently the standard default for a British summertime; cold, very wet and windy. Three of the cats sit at the back door or the windows waiting for us to change the settings to dry. Sherlock has been out there for several hours, probably curled up in a dry spot somewhere but he isn't the brightest and I would not be surprised to find him soaking wet on his eventual return home.

I have made my mind up about the election and now know whom I will cast my vote for. It's a shame The Monster Raving Loony Party isn't standing locally because they would get my vote! What an absolute shower applies to the main parties and we have to vote for them. All of them making capital out of the murderous islamist tossers from the weekend. I will have to pop in first thing on Thursday morning to cast my vote as I will be back at work for the next three days. Another three days of twelve hour shifts immersed in the job and pretty much cut off from the rest of the real world. However, there are plans afoot job wise...
Back to listening to CBS radio mysteries on you tube which are a godsend in avoiding the current media nonsense and I can thoroughly recommend them.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home