Wednesday, May 10, 2017


Boy, do I need this day off to recharge my batteries!. I worked out this morning after a fitful nights sleep that I worked fifty one  hours within an eighty six hour period. Bloody hell, no wonder I was shattered last night. So today will consist of shopping followed by chilling in the sunny back garden and fussing the cats. I return tomorrow for another twelve hours and then a few days off. This situation came about because the third member of our team isn't available and possibly won't be for some time to come. Happily it was just this week and my senior manager is aware of the situation and does not want any of us to crash and burn so she's on the case. On an equally positive note, all of the walking plus small meals is helping me to lose weight and regain some of my fitness back. I get paid to keep fit! 
TTFN.


2 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

That's a lot of hours, no doubt you're exhausted, but good to hear you still sound optimistic. The fitness is a great bonus!

12:31 am  
Blogger delcatto said...

I have lost 20 lbs in weight these last five weeks! It is keeping me fit so I am happy with that.

11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home