Thursday, June 01, 2017

Pinch, punch, first of the month and no returns! It's flaming June and surprisingly it is rather nice and sunny out there. I'm back in to set up the new speaker system which arrived today for the laptop as the old one after many years sterling service finally squeaked and died.


The sub tweeter is a big bugger and the sound is wonderful. The cats aren't interested because there are BOXES! As well as the garden full of flying insects which is keeping the two ladies occupied. The boys are probably sleeping under a shady tree somewhere. Speaking of flora, there is a tiny cucumber emerging and flowers on the tomato plant. Progress!


I briefly looked into twitter... a huge political bun fight so I logged out and leave them to it. Who to vote for... the well meaning left wing nut who is friends with extremists, anti-Semites and terrorists and will financially ruin the country or the home counties empty suit who is friends with the sponsors of terrorism, will privatise the NHS and enrich her pals? What a choice and don't mention the fringe greenies, lib dems and other assorted flat earthers. I have no idea but the nhs needs to be shaken up and defenestrated of many of the useless managers and fifth wheels. In one respect Labour may well do this in plans to remove the internal market but then open the gates to another million plus migrants and tax us poor buggers to the hilt to pay for it all. The Tories will move towards a US style insurance model for health and social care... How dry is it living under flyovers once you are bankrupt and homeless after paying for this?  What a choice. I will have to hold my nose and vote for one of them and I may opt for the nuclear button and vote Labour. At least he is promising a better world and he may achieve it although I have my doubts. With egotistical leaders throughout the world building up their arsenals, proxy wars being fought, the rise of religious fundamentalism and more financial melt down coming we are fucked anyway... Hey ho, back to the garden and here's a more cheery picture.


TTFN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

"we are fucked anyway..."

I hate to agree but I must. Let's just hope not in our lifetime, anyway. But, back to the gardens - Cheers!

11:10 pm  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Don't forget the note Labour left last time the Tories picked up their mess... "There's no money left..."

The numbers of their wonderful idealism just don't add up (if they did I'd vote for them); JC and DA have both proved beyond any doubt that they have no mathematical aptitude.

I have a horrible feeling that next Friday morning the UK will prove to have made another very stupid decision.

3:19 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

That's my hope too Scott, either that or the aliens arrive as the seventh cavalry!
Sadly I have to agree BW. I have decided to hold my nose and I will not be voting for Labour. McDonnell, Abbott, Corbyn and Smug Thornberry have made my mind up for me.That shower running the country is too horrible to contemplate!

2:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home