Thursday, February 25, 2016

"Buggrit, Millenium Hand and Shrimp!" as Foul Ole Ron would have it.

My plans for today have gone awry, with the start of walking myself back to fitness. Leaning over the sink whilst cleaning my Hampsteads and Ouch! My back has gone and I am hobbling around like an elderly Hobbit. Tea , toast and painkillers have been consumed and I have wrapped myself up warm and I am resting, Bloody frustrating but the dog is happy. She doesn't have to attend the V E T today and will have to wait until Monday to be poked, prodded and generally pulled about. She is not a good patient and if she is due to have X-rays she will need to be sedated. Poor old pooch.
The order for today is more tea, reading and DVD's or perhaps some music... Chet Baker or perhaps some Miles Davis.
TTFN.


2 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Congrats on your retirement, again! Next time a little less stress, eh?

I hope you feel better soon, backs can be a bitch, do I ever know...
Have you looked up the Quireboys on Youtube yet? They have a lot of good stuff out there.

7:06 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Hi Scoakat. I have them playing on Spotify & my ticket is booked for next weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home