Sunday, February 14, 2016


Happy cards, chocolates, flowers and other assorted commercial sales day. Yes, I'm not overly enamoured of this supposedly special day when I believe love can be shown throughout the year.

It is two weeks since my last entry and the leurgy has almost gone with just an irritating cough left to plague me. Unfortunately, Mrs C. has caught the leurgy and is blaming me for it. Rest, fluids and paracetamol are the order of each day for her. We are making plans to visit various country houses over the next several months courtesy of a gift from LE. I like the history and hopefully some ghosts while Mrs C wants to see the houses and gardens. We've decided to keep the Lexus for now as any long distance journeys can be completed in comfort. Although with an elderly dog we can't travel too far away. The poor old pooch  doesn't like to be left on her own and I have to admit I would worry about her if we were away all day. This photo was taken today and her grey has turned to white.


On the work front I have seven working days left to complete before I flee for pastures new. This coming week will be busy with visits & tying up loose ends. The final two days will be spent doing the inevitable paperwork as I prepare to hand over my case load. I've noticed a certain tardiness when I get up each morning for work. With three of us leaving and our 100 clients to allocate plus the lengthy waiting list and no new staff, it's not going to be much fun for those remaining staff. It will no longer be my problem and with the middle-east about to go pear shaped and the economic situation worsening, I suspect we'll have more important things to worry about. I must away as the cats are hinting it is time for tea.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home