Sunday, January 01, 2012

Well that was almost painless... now we are in 2012.
A sleepless night courtesy of having eaten too much rich food and the consequent stomach ache. Hence today I have returned to dieting and tomorrow will be the dreaded weigh-in. However, I chose to enjoy the past week and I accept there are consequences to the choices I make. That will be my approach to this coming year, that I will get out of the year and my life whatever I choose to put into it.
This coming month will be a busy one with the builder expected to start work, discovering whether I will be starting the requested training course, the car requiring much needed work and catching up on the expected deluge of work coming our way following Christmas. All of this against a background of reducing finances, rising bills and undoubtedly govt. plans to weigh and analyse our faeces for carbon, fat and fibre content so as to tax us further. I am dusting off my brewing kit in light of the govt. plans to heap more taxes upon alcohol and in this govt's continuance of grinding our faces into the dirt.  However, on with the motley as decorations are put away, the house tidied up and various cats removed from the radiators.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Happy New Year - and hope it will be a good one for you.

1:32 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers BW. A quiet start to the new year.

8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home