A combination of....

and

resulted in an early

The Maulden's Black Adder at 5.3 % is not a session beer so after a couple we moved on to Pedigree as we watched England beat Italy. However, I don't think Wales have too much to worry about. Discovering Wetherspoon's has Sky sports TV and is showing the rugby, plus cheap and well kept real ale. The Black Adder was £1.79 and the Pedigree £1.59 a pint. If you're really strapped which I might well be next Saturday there is Greene King IPA at 99p a pint. I may have found my new local after all...
TTFN.

and

resulted in an early

The Maulden's Black Adder at 5.3 % is not a session beer so after a couple we moved on to Pedigree as we watched England beat Italy. However, I don't think Wales have too much to worry about. Discovering Wetherspoon's has Sky sports TV and is showing the rugby, plus cheap and well kept real ale. The Black Adder was £1.79 and the Pedigree £1.59 a pint. If you're really strapped which I might well be next Saturday there is Greene King IPA at 99p a pint. I may have found my new local after all...
TTFN.
1 Comments:
I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of beer and food in there last weekend. That said, I couldn't pick fault with the ales in the Tap either
Post a Comment
<< Home