A week off and I'm on my hols!
That's my remaining street cred destroyed for all time.
Yes, I have a full week of sunshine, beaches, pina coladas and looking at the sun kissed thighs of sunbathing nude Scandinavian women here on Costa Del Grimsby. I am quite pleased I don't have to travel anywhere in this weather. Mrs C. spoke with two friends who were heading off to Scarborough this morning for a weeks holiday. I hope they've packed huskies and sleds on the coach because they may well need them. Why have I chosen this week off I hear you ask? I need to use my leave up and I have a shed load of studying to do. Which is why I am doing this instead of studying.

Bad weather dahn sarf!
Back to the studies....
TTFN.
That's my remaining street cred destroyed for all time.
Yes, I have a full week of sunshine, beaches, pina coladas and looking at the sun kissed thighs of sunbathing nude Scandinavian women here on Costa Del Grimsby. I am quite pleased I don't have to travel anywhere in this weather. Mrs C. spoke with two friends who were heading off to Scarborough this morning for a weeks holiday. I hope they've packed huskies and sleds on the coach because they may well need them. Why have I chosen this week off I hear you ask? I need to use my leave up and I have a shed load of studying to do. Which is why I am doing this instead of studying.

Bad weather dahn sarf!
Back to the studies....
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home