Thursday, January 15, 2009














Pottering around town with Mrs C. over the past two days and we observed the naughtiness monitors in action. We watched as they took the details of two litter bugs. Given the amount of crap thrown away by people without any consideration for others I had little sympathy for the two miscreants. But it did start up a discussion as to whether the wardens would allow you to pick up the litter and bin it with a warning to behave in the future; Or whether the fine would be an immediate one. The latter produces more revenue for the council or am I just being too cynical?
I have even less sympathy for the twats who allow their dogs to crap on the pavements.
I have spent my two days off dog walking and doing sweet fanny adams. No study deadlines, no preparation for job interviews, no whingeing and having to deal with other peoples problems. Navel contemplation and trying to spot low flying UFO's at risk of hitting wind turbines. Wonderful. Back to the daily grind tomorrow.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home