Thursday, January 08, 2009


















A new experience this evening....I attended a fashion show. Hot lights, phat phunky music and happenin' people. Yep! My son's school had a prom fashion show and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had considered various ways to avoid staying for the show but No.1 wanted me to stay and I surprised myself. I enjoyed it and left with a smile on my face. A room full of teenagers and frocks wasn't so bad after all. Maybe there is hope for a crusty old curmudgeon like me after all.
The past weeks absence has been down to work and lots of on-calls. Hence I feel extremely tired and lacking enthusiasm for much beyond trash TV and sleeping. I also have an interview tomorrow for a secondment which, if I am successful I shall blog about. But I'm shagged out and off to bed.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home