Sunday, December 21, 2008

DIY today and moderately successful. Several scrapes, one cut with yer actual blood and various aches and pains. A one hour job took me only two hours to complete and is only slightly wonky. I would post a photo but I think you would laugh. So here is a photo of a competent DIYer...She is also more attractive. I wonder if she is available for some woodwork?
















I also applied myself to some studying for the interview, in between parking wars on Facebook and cups of tea. Aside from the above I made some homemade rice pudding. It went down well with Mrs C although she said I had overdone the sugar. Another quiet night in as the moolah is thin on the ground but another bottle of this is waiting for me although this website gives you some other info for the beer lovers amongst you. I had one last night, the only beer I needed (see the strength) and it was slightly thin but delicious. Go out and buy a couple for Christmas Day.
Off for my beer and Genevieve's Sunday Folk.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home