Saturday, July 12, 2008















*

Last night I popped into the Tap for a slow pint or two...I missed Seany by umpteen minutes, but a good pint of Cancer, Led Zepp on the juke box and winning the beef in the meat draw. All was well until the girlies commandeered the music. I didn't recognise the various shite modern R&B (Riddem & Bleugh), boy/grrl/fuckwit bands....it spoiled the ambience. Maybe I should start the Campaign for Real Ambience in Pubs...
Proper beer, good music on the jukebox, pork scratchings without hairy bits and bar maids with cleavages you can warm a bat in and welcoming smiles.
So I'll pop back later this afternoon to check if it's improved...all in the name of scientific research. He's got two new ales on as well. Those pint sized test tubes are a god send.
TTFN.

* Courtesy of www.inspiracy.com/alisha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home