Saturday, June 28, 2008

Something quiet for today as I had a few beers and the craic last night...




I had never heard this version before today. Rather good.
See if you can make the link from the first video to the second video.



TTFN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Small Faces - Steve Marriot and Ronnie Lane

:o)

10:20 pm  
Blogger Seany said...

Or how about...

"For Your Love" was written by Graham Gouldman who went on to form 10cc.

If I had stopped drinking beer last night after only 10cc my head wouldn't have been so full of debris this morning

:oD

10:26 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Well done!

Graham Gouldman wrote "For your Love"...I never knew that. 10cc, a much underrated band.

My head was alright but the feeling of having been reamed through with a large pipe cleaner and my head stuffed with cotton wool lasted for much of the day.

3:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home