Monday, June 16, 2008

I've just been handed a coconut!*

(This bit added later)
It's said bad luck comes in threes:
1. Would be car thief threatens me with a screwdriver.
2. Toothache and abcess necessitating extraction...ouch!
What could number three be....
Cue phone call from bank asking have I been to Italy recently. I reply no and ask have I won a holiday there. Sadly, bad luck no.3 is that someone using my card details tried to buy something in Torino. Perhaps a little mini. Or the time travelling machine I have because at the time the transaction was attempted I was in the dentists chair back here in Blighty.
So card now stopped and a new one to be sent to me. If I need any money over the next week I have to call to my local branch in person with extra ID. I think I shall pull this large soft duvet over my head for the next week and hide away from the world. That won't stop the asteroid hitting me....
TTFN.

* True: No.1 son handed me a coconut.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Well at least the "third one" is done and dusted before the interview

7:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home