Desirable objects spotted on MSN. I do like gadgets and I usually avoid them because I am a sucker for anything like the following...

Radio controlled 'Jump Jet'.

Car stereo DAB converter.

Flip video.
Fathers day is coming so I'll expect the usual Toblerone but I can drool over the above and continue to pay the dream taxes.
I have yet another toothache so painkillers and no chocolate are the order of this evening following a busy day, no lunch* and finishing an hour late (again). Still no news about the job application. I'm off for my dinner (soft diet) and some barley based refreshment.
TTFN.
* Two bananas instead.

Radio controlled 'Jump Jet'.

Car stereo DAB converter.

Flip video.
Fathers day is coming so I'll expect the usual Toblerone but I can drool over the above and continue to pay the dream taxes.
I have yet another toothache so painkillers and no chocolate are the order of this evening following a busy day, no lunch* and finishing an hour late (again). Still no news about the job application. I'm off for my dinner (soft diet) and some barley based refreshment.
TTFN.
* Two bananas instead.
1 Comments:
I heartily recommend "www.iwantoneofthose.com", (more affectionately known as IWOOT).
I've bought many a present on there which was actually something I really wanted myself
Post a Comment
<< Home