Monday, May 26, 2008

Before...















...and after.














The work has begun and it is a strange and uncomfortable feeling engendered when looking into the innards of one's home. The bloke has done a great job so far but despite his efforts to reduce the dust it is everywhere. The dog is utterly bewildered at having to spend much of the day at LE's house and the cats aren't bothered at all.















I'm just looking forward to getting it sorted and we can then redecorate. Mind you, it is a chance to properly spring clean the house and get rid of assorted junk. The front room is crammed with the contents of the back room and looks like Steptoe's yard.I can't even have a cold beer to relax because I am again on call tonight. No rest for the wicked or the witless.
TTFN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

I can imagine you will be pleased when it's done. In fact I suppose you could say that you'll live happily ever rafter...

*gets goat*

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home