Thursday, July 03, 2008

Fierce Creature.














Faithful hound earned her kennomeat the other day. Knocking at the door and nary a peep from the pooch. Knocking continues and both Mrs.C and I look from respective windows to be greeted by the sight of the 'God Squad'.
"We're the Jehovahs and we've not had our dinner"
Still no reaction from the burglar deterrent.
But members of the family, friends, neighbours, the police are all met by a frantic fusillade of barking, growling and general canine menaces. Before she then tears them limb slathers them with affection and tail wagging.

Why they continue to pester us when we are confirmed heathens and worshippers at the altar of [insert shop of choice]but I guess it's part of their contract with the big J up on his cloud.
I certainly didn't expect...














Fear, surpise, ruthless efficiency and nice red uniforms.
Sadly, it was a motley collection of smartly dressed JW's clutching Godly literature and bibles.
Maybe the pooch was a JW in her previous life...so He does have a sense of humour after all. This site might tell us all there is to know...*

TTFN.

*I'm coming back as an elephant...just in time for extinction.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

I'm coming back as a horse (insert obvious gag here)

Of course, I don't believe in reincarnation and I didn't when I was a frog

7:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home