Thursday, August 23, 2007

This place is familiar...


















I only have the one excuse...I've been working my socks off over the past two weeks.
I could point the finger at virgin (on the ridiculous) media for their interesting interpretation of broadband provision i.e. Nil between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm.
But since they have moved their 'help' lines to Poona I have given up trying to communicate with them.
However, I am well and sound in limb although mind will be immeasurably helped when I have a week off from next monday.
I have gorn and been somewhat extravagant today and bought meself a new mobile courtesy of Tesco(we own the world). After a series of mishaps and No.1 'borrowing' my phone I was reduced to using something out of the ark.I now have a small, shiny new precious. I can show my mobile in public now without fear of embarrassment....yeah, right...twattery adverts.
I would like to report exciting events happened during my absence...worlds collided, photos of politicians with ardvaarks in the fourposter, Britney and Paris in my bedroom....well, that was Saturday. But I'm back and blogging...if virgin mediocrity allows me to do so.

TTFN.

p.s. Phew! Conectivity lost on just the two occasions there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home