
"Have a pint my good man and a week orf".
Blimey O'Reilly!
I danced out of work today having finished early - I took two hours of the umpteen I am owed (ask any nurse...when do you finish early? Then duck). I now have nine glorious days off with no ringing phones or miserable people (managers) demanding to know why I haven't walked on water yet. Nine days off to recharge my magic wand and attend to the needs and wants of my family and myself. This may or may not include beer/ sunshine/ humour/ more beer... Mind you, I haven't yet seen the latest HP film so that might go on my list.OU work, mow the swamp, visit mother are on my list of things I have to do whilst my list of urgent jobs has been filed in the appropriate metal receptacle.
I am in two minds whether to go to the local tonight or collapse in front of the box and watch drivel. Mrs.C. has her knitting ready for the
I'm orf for a well deserved shower and a nice steaming cup of Assam.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home