
"Are we there yet?"
The trip to Barton-on-Humber photos: cue one very excited pooch and I now have a car full of dog hair. I'll have to try a day out there minus dog and bribe No.1 son to look around the old church. Mind you, I could always tie the dog up outside with a sign stating 'Genuine Olde Worlde Gargoyle - may bite!'

The tide was out with lots of detritus as a result of the recent floods. That mud must be good for growing veg and flowers on, although it may be contaminated with salt. If not, an enterprising young person could take up dredging and flog it to garden centres.'Tidal Mud - Full of nutrients and gives a bumper crop every time'.
However, my thoughts are of studying over the next three weeks but I have the germ of an idea for a day out at Whitby as well as days out around Lincolnshire when I have my week off at the end of July. Bugger going abroad, there is more than enough to see and enjoy around the UK. I have always liked the middle-east but trips there for the history and architecture (I like Islamic architecture) are sadly off the agenda for the forseeable future. My desire to visit New Zealand is also well out of my pocket as well. So I'll stick with Blighty for me hols.

Listening to Genesis, 'Lamb lies down on Broadway'....on vinyl.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home