Tuesday, July 17, 2007


















Bleugh! is all I can say.
It's been a week where I have worked like a puppy with a squeeky toy...worried it to death. I hit the wall with my OU assignment thanks to on-call nights at work and Mrs.C's health scare. She is now somewhat better...time will tell. So I have requested and received an extension for the assignment and I shall tackle it over the next week.
Oddly enough, with the pressure off and the realisation that some things are more important than ambition, I really did hit the wall. Music, reading and shite TV programmes have claimed my non-working hours as some down-time was needed to quell my fevered brain. I guess I had also lost some faith in people after the various incidents of the previous week. More worryingly, I haven't had a drink for a week and tonight I poured myself a favourite beer (Marston's 'Old Empire'). I did not enjoy it!! I even thought longingly of a cup of tea instead. For those who know me this is tantamount to blasphemy and calls for the men in white coats...Oh! That's me then... Maybe it's my age or the monsoon we appear to be experiencing. With the ongoing 'war' between Christianity and Islam hogging the headlines, Thor has made his entrance stage left with rain, thunder and lightning to claim his share of the media attention.Heaven help us if Shiva decides to get in on the act...


















TTFN...."and may your Gods go with you".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home