Monday, May 28, 2007

Tired...zzzzzzzzzzz















Excuse me while I yawn.
I've just finished work and I am thoroughly knackered. A combination of a wet bank holiday weekend which I worked including on-calls. I also have another OU deadline which I mistakenly thought was some time off...it ain't. It's only eleven days away... But I have promised myself the evening off with possibly a rare trip to the pub. I have moved into the position of an 'irregular' where my local is concerned.
However, the combination of work, shifts, on-calls, OU studies and the psychotherapy course is wearing me down. I realised over the weekend that I am neglecting my social life and life consists of far too much work. The old adage 'All work and no play' comes to mind and I am becoming a dull boy. So much so that even blogging is wearisome. Only four months to go but I am reconsidering my OU studies next year.

Anyhow...

The seven dwarves approach the Pope and send Dopey up to ask him a question.
D: Pontiff...are there any nuns at the south pole?
P: Yes my son, there are nuns at the south pole.
Dwarves: Go on Dopey...ask him, go on.
D: Pontiff...are there any black nuns at the south pole?
P: Yes my son, there are black nuns at the south pole.
Dwarves: Go on Dopey...ask him again.
D: Your Holiness...are there any small nuns of a similar height to me at the south pole?
P: No my son, why do you ask?
Dwarves: Dopey shagged a penguin! Dopey shagged a penguin!

Yes, it has been one of those weekends.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home