
I am in a much better mood today as the insurance company paid up...just a few days waiting for the cheque to clear. A somewhat smelly dog sitting beside me having availed herself of a dip in the dock (six months in Pentonville for that offence in the fifties!). A bath awaits her on my next day off and the application of 'Frontline'...she hates both of those and it's a job I have to prepare for.
No 1 son is happy as I am going to buy him a secondhand PS2 with some of the insurance money. Mrs C also happy because it means new games for her. As for me, I am not into video games, preferring backgammon and cards instead with real people. I played some WW2 video games a couple of years ago and I had the most vivid dreams of the games each night for a couple of weeks. I was fighting in occupied France and the dreams were too lifelike for my liking and I acquired shellshock! Since then I have left the games well alone.

I had a go at the golf games and some game with a little dragon in it.I was absolutely rubbish at both I am happy to say. Mind you, I do occasionally salivate over the aircraft games and I keep my eyes out for one involving the PBY Catalina flying boats. My level is space invaders or pacman...simple to play and movable wallpaper for the mind.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home