Guano...
The swallows appear to be thriving and growing in size every day.The parents look sleek and small in comparison to the ever widening chicks. The down side to their presence is the amount of bird shit on our front door step.Mrs.Catto cleaned it up yesterday and now there appears to be twice as much today. It is fascinating watching the parents at work, with frequent feeds for the little blighters. I'll have to see if I can surreptitiously photograph one of the parents feeding the chicks.
Otherwise I am at work this afternoon when I would rather sit out in the sunshine in the garden. At one point yesterday my cars temperature guage showed 38 degrees celsius...phew.Maybe I'll get called out to the coast and can paddle my feet in the sea.Alongside half of the east midlands!

It cools the imagination if nothing else.
TTFN.
Otherwise I am at work this afternoon when I would rather sit out in the sunshine in the garden. At one point yesterday my cars temperature guage showed 38 degrees celsius...phew.Maybe I'll get called out to the coast and can paddle my feet in the sea.Alongside half of the east midlands!

It cools the imagination if nothing else.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home