Saturday, July 15, 2006

Morning is broken...

Bleary eyed and heavy headed,
Ten degrees short of feeling deaded,
Cold water shower invigorates,
Clears the brain,
But don't you hate,
The morning after to be dreaded.

Milkthistle surely that'll help,
Or pints of water beside the bed,
A bit of ginger,
To ease the belly,
The surest cure of all,
Stay in with tea and watch the telly.

Nope, it does not scan well but I do feel better now...It was the 80 shilling.I do so like Scottish beers. I'm off to market now as it's continental and there will undoubtedly be some lovely French grub there. I need to stock up on lavender soap as the last lot I bought has long gone.
TTFN.

1 Comments:

Blogger delcatto said...

The market was....somewhat small, limited as to choice and so I left.
just some French cheeses and chutneys.

1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home