Friday, October 30, 2020

 Well...this break hasn't gone well so far. Yesterdays trip to the garage showed how even the simplest of communications can go wrong. They checked the knocking noise but didn't do the service as that wasn't booked in! Monday will see the service completed and replacement of a CV joint so not as bad as I feared. We are going into their 2 lockdown locally from tomorrow so I shan't be doing anything beyond local walks and being a homebody. To add spice to the mix I took Scott's advice in a roundabout way but the jump to the left was a trip and fall on the stairs first thing this morning. Ouch and more Ouch! My right arm and hand are very sore, I twisted my back and leg so the tier 2 lockdown won't rally bother me at all as I suspect this will keep me confined to the house. 


A look through my latest reference book and despite my sore hand I will crack on with the latest build although the cats might have other ideas!

TTFN.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

The Universe has really got it in for you at the moment, hasn't it?! Hope the soreness eases and things get better soon.

7:00 pm  
Blogger Scoakat said...

Oh no! When you get to be about our age the jump is figurative, Declan! A shuffle is much safer. Sorry to hear, hope you feel better soon.

7:44 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Thank you folks. Very achey and stiff this morning. Coffee and a bacon sandwich should see me right.

8:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home