Well that was certainly a dicey walk with icy pavements and an equally icy wind blowing! Even with aid of a walking stick it was slippery under foot and I made the mistake of thinking I could get some shopping in as well. Not one of my best ideas but home safe and well.
Some more progress on the LRDG Chevy build but needy cats demanding immediate attention put a stop to that. I was up at 5 this morning so able to make a little more progress.
I have two excellent reference books for this build and about the LRDG generally...
There was a 'docu' drama on TV recently about the SAS in the desert but I gave it a miss having read some of the added dramatics used to spice up the story. I was given an old cardboard shelf unit at work and I have finally shelved some of the aircraft builds.
Some need repairs after the cats and the move to a safe place resulted in breakages and missing parts. Sherlock and Mindy have already investigated the new unit! Time to put my feet up with a well earned coffee and a good book as I have no further plans to venture outside today.
TTFN.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home