Friday, December 25, 2020
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- A quiet morning spent modelling, listening to pod...
- A quick update as it's been a hectic week.My Mum ...
- It has not been a good week from a personal persp...
- A day off today as we have the boiler being servi...
- An early morning walk just after sunrise this mor...
- Progress so far on the new build, the upper hull ...
- Finally the finished Heinkel He 111 after a long t...
- Finally, the end is in sight for this build with ...
- Progress so far but sadly ground to a halt as Sher...
- Progress of a sort with the latest build as I hav...

4 Comments:
Merry Christmas Delcatto and Sue, hope you have a good day!
Love the image.
Thank you BW.
I've used it before but I do love a good fire and cats so this is perfect.
Merry Christmas, Delcatto! All our best to you and yours!
Thank you Scott.
Post a Comment
<< Home