Tuesday, March 08, 2016


I intended to post yesterday but the first day of using the fitbit and walking every day saw me somewhat exhausted. The fitbit measures the number of steps each day with a minimum of 10,000 steps to be taken. Yesterdays target was achieved but showed how unfit I really am and today I have almost reached my target already with two lengthy (for me) walks completed already. Aching feet and back necessitates a large mug of fresh brewed coffee and a hot shower. The lower fat breakfast of grilled bacon and mushrooms plus a crisp roll kept my energy up in between the two walks. Happily I am motivated to crack on with this although the cold wind blowing through the Trossachs ensured I maintained a reasonable pace. It also enables me to do my favourite activity which is people watching. Now for that hot shower and to put my feet up for a rest.

TTFN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Good luck! I need to lose weight, too. Don't try my method - sickness all winter. It works, but not well.

11:11 pm  
Blogger Scoakat said...

No pun intended.

11:12 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Thanks.
It brought a smile to my face! Today is a day off because I overdid it yesterday and it is pouring with rain all day today.

8:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home