Wednesday, December 25, 2013

                                   
                                         Merry Christmas!




The bells are pealing as I type and I have a small water fountain running soothingly in the background so I am chilled and enjoying this Christmas morning. The dog woke me up at 3.30 with a fusillade of barks which I had to go and investigate. She raced frantically around the garden and focused most of her attention upon the alley to the rear of the garden. She's earned her Kennomeat today because there may very well have been someone lurking there with ill intent. However, I did not wake up until 8 a.m. and that was following a 2 a.m bedtime hence I am knackered. The water fountain is one of my presents which I had spotted whilst out shopping and Mrs C made a note of my interest whilst I oohed and ahhed over it.

All the best for Christmas and I hope you all have an enjoyabel and wonderful day.

TTFN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Merry Christmas, Delcatto. I hope the Mrs is feeling better.

5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home