Sunday, June 20, 2010
















I must be feeling better as I have a craving for chocolate. Always fruit & nut in milk chocolate although my preference is usually for dark chocolate. I may have to pay a visit to the Willingham chocolate factory again but for tonight Cadbury's will suffice. Rubbish on the telly so it's Spotify and the Super Furry Animals, although their music can be a bit hit and miss for me. Always better than Oasis or Bon Jovi both of which rank very low on my listenability scale i.e. zero. Otherwise it will be an early night as a seventy mile journey awaits me tomorrow for an early morning assessment. Alarm set for 05.50 and a busy day ahead for me. No.1 son has a college awards ceremony tomorrow evening so I can hopefully butter up some local employers to offer him an apprenticeship. He also has the opportunity to set up the stage and sound equipment at some outdoors gigs next month. His friend runs a company doing this around the country and No.1 has already built on his experience of doing this at school by helping out at the local bikers club. So if the apprenticeship doesn't come through, he plans a further year at college and then attempt to help his mate out...hopefully for some money! Secret machines on spotify now...
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

I'm glad your feeling better. Congrats and good luck to your son!

11:10 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers Scoakat!

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home