Wednesday, February 13, 2008












I have no excuses now that my leurgy has finally gone. So, some brisk walking at work today and time on the exercise bike on my return from work. The cycling was at a gentle pace as I have no desire for a ride in the big white taxi. The computer showed the distance...less said about that the better, rpm, speed, pulse rate and calories burned off. What I like is the recovery mode which tells you how fit you are.
"You are a fat bastard" in a Stephen Hawkins voice was a bit of a shock as was his comment "E=MC2..I will double the mass in your case" was also uncalled for. But now I feel just that little bit better...I have finally commenced my 2008 fitness campaign.
As for my long term aims, well...cycling in general and my desire to cycle to the Humber Bridge and back. I might meet young ladies like the one below...nothing beats a fat bottomed girl apart from a fat bottomed girl who owns a brewery.



















TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Strange how I've never seen one of those cycling towards me
:)

8:43 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

If it's a good summer we can but hope....Native Americans have rain gods, who has a sun god?

10:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home