What can I say.
Sunny, warm springlike day at work with lots of light = end of SAD and a spring in my step (ok, less of a limp in my step!)and a smile on my face. A face that over the past several weeks has been mimicking Scrooges miserable old fizzog when more coal is added to the fire. I know this weather is only temporary but hey ho, it's been a much needed tonic. I can cope with snow and cold temperatures but not the grey miserable all too short days. Sadly, we haven't had a proper winter for many years now and possibly may not for some time to come. Maybe we can emulate other areas and some enterprising entrepreneur could build an indoor snowdome in Grimsby or Lincoln. It's a solution as to what to do with Freemo... I'm orf for more tea and listening to this.*
TTFN.
*Bloody video downloads ain't aworking...
Sunny, warm springlike day at work with lots of light = end of SAD and a spring in my step (ok, less of a limp in my step!)and a smile on my face. A face that over the past several weeks has been mimicking Scrooges miserable old fizzog when more coal is added to the fire. I know this weather is only temporary but hey ho, it's been a much needed tonic. I can cope with snow and cold temperatures but not the grey miserable all too short days. Sadly, we haven't had a proper winter for many years now and possibly may not for some time to come. Maybe we can emulate other areas and some enterprising entrepreneur could build an indoor snowdome in Grimsby or Lincoln. It's a solution as to what to do with Freemo... I'm orf for more tea and listening to this.*
TTFN.
*Bloody video downloads ain't aworking...
2 Comments:
You have to ask how well Lemmy would have decorated the place anyway...
Ace of Spades wallpaper...along with an interesting vomit motif.
Post a Comment
<< Home