I made a quick trip over to Nottingham yesterday and all went swimmingly except for the one fly in the ointment. A BMW driven by flat capped myopic Albert Pickles. It's a 316 and can go faster than 40 mph but that is the speed he maintained in the middle of the road. Every time I attempted to overtake he sped up!! Now friends will tell you, I am a careful driver and speed doesn't feature too strongly in my daily jaunts around the county. But this twat was causing the mercury to rise.

I can only assume he had traded in his last car for the beemer...

What should have been a flying visit was extended by this twat's behaviour. He nearly caused an accident at one roundabout by sailing straight across it, totally oblivious to the large truck which had right of way. I can only assume he was hurrying to Grantham.
TTFN.

I can only assume he had traded in his last car for the beemer...

What should have been a flying visit was extended by this twat's behaviour. He nearly caused an accident at one roundabout by sailing straight across it, totally oblivious to the large truck which had right of way. I can only assume he was hurrying to Grantham.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home