Studious...

Me...trying to make sense.
My profuse apologies (see Blackadder 2 for Hugh Lauries German accented version of apologies). In between work, illness and an acquired toothache, I have been working on the 'Assessment in Psychosis' (Thorn) Module. 'Tis hard work and there is paper scattered everywhere with serious looking textbooks looking, well, vaguely serious and hard(back)....and intimidating. But I have applied myself with vim (hurts!) and vigour plus endless cups of tea.
Result: I have over 50% of the assignment written up with a nebulous structure for the rest of it floating in the empty space between my ears. I am pleased considering my view a week ago was to hide in my sickbed until February hove to on the Gregorian horizon. My excuse of postal time-space slips/dog incident/death by badger was being prepared for the university. But I rediscovered my getupandgo and I am a happy bunny indeed...allow me a smug gloat [Gloat]. Thankyou. I will finish the assignment during the next week and that is my studying done for this year. The psychotherapy course is on hold for reasons beyond my control and I am unsure as to when it will restart, if at all. That's how much I am in the dark.
I have also had a 'dry' January with no alcohol. I usually have one month during the year as alcohol free and January is the easiest. I have no money after Xmas, I usually have a cold and, if I have had an excess over the holidays then this balances it all out. However, this evening I had a nip of cognac to keep out the cold and it was most welcome. Roll on February although I am aware that Burns night is on the 25th January...I do so like haggis, neeps and tatties with a good Scots Heavy and wee 'un to follow. Maybe I can hang on for the following week and celebrate then. I'm sure Rabbie won't mind if I toast him later than is usual and the six nations will be upon us. Shout at the telly in 'The Tap' time!
I am listening again to this and I'll continue to plug this excellent programme.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home