
Well that's a record for me...over two whole weeks of a 'cold'. I can't believe how much sleep I have had in the past week and I have lost track of what week it is, let alone what day. My sleep pattern is also skedaddled in that I am wide awake at 2 am but flaked out all day. Plus the most amazing dreams/ memories from years ago, old haunts, friendships and flatshares. I'm not sure if they are memories because the images are disjointed and distorted. People who I haven't given a thought to in 20 years popped up in my dreams in vivid technicolour. I am assuming it is the fever and not any hallucinogenic side-effects of nightnurse. My carbon footprint has used up the form of one large tree over the past fortnight unless the disposable tissues are all made from recycled materials and I should invest in menthol scents. I smell like a polo mint.
So today I rejoined the real world with a brief walk out to Asda'a for essentials and to re-acclimatize to the real world....I have never seen so many miserable faces. The Xmas bills must be in. So cheerful music for me and I am pleased just to be reasonably well again. Some snowdrops above to cheer you up - spring isn't too far away.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home