There is no justice in the world.

Play dead...
I have a sore throat and general bunged-upness and a fever. Bugger! I have come to the conclusion that I have one continuous cold from October thro' March.
Bolloox and thrice bollox with knobs on.
Aside from that I am pootling along, enjoying the freedom of not studying and reading trashy novels. Lovely.
The fever has stopped my brain from working so I'll post tomorrow after work when perhaps a combination of paracetamol and a hot toddy does the necessary...cure hopefully .
TTFN.

Play dead...
I have a sore throat and general bunged-upness and a fever. Bugger! I have come to the conclusion that I have one continuous cold from October thro' March.
Bolloox and thrice bollox with knobs on.
Aside from that I am pootling along, enjoying the freedom of not studying and reading trashy novels. Lovely.
The fever has stopped my brain from working so I'll post tomorrow after work when perhaps a combination of paracetamol and a hot toddy does the necessary...cure hopefully .
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home