Flutter by...
We found one of these in our bedroom this morning resting on the window.

Apparently it is not the earliest sighting this year. I know records of weather changes over the centuries show a natural rise and fall in weather patterns (e.g. Thames freezing over)but, surely this is unusual? It certainly brightened up my day and I hope it is a harbinger of good weather in the months to come. Time to buy the sunfactor 30 and Deet.
TTFN.

Apparently it is not the earliest sighting this year. I know records of weather changes over the centuries show a natural rise and fall in weather patterns (e.g. Thames freezing over)but, surely this is unusual? It certainly brightened up my day and I hope it is a harbinger of good weather in the months to come. Time to buy the sunfactor 30 and Deet.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home