"Essay, essay, essay....My dog's got no nose".
Woot and flaming whoo! With great big shiny knobs on.
After a lot of hard work yesterday I planned to have a lie-in today.
Bing! I awoke at 05.30 and what with the dog needing a pee, cats flying around the place and my first thoughts about theessay TMA for the OU, I was wide awake.
So much for a few extra zed's. Moi...worried?
On the plus side, the essay completed and posted off by midday. Not perfect but I am just pleased to have it done and another milestone passed. Now I have the rest of the day free and I am at a loss as to what to do.
1. I have no money.
2. I am tired and lacking in energy having walked the mutt several miles this a.m.
3. ...still no money.
4. The moon's square to Jupiter.
5. The sun's gone behind big clouds.
There is a nice pile of DVD's some of which I haven't yet watched so I guess that'll do for me.
TTFN.
n.b. "How does she smell?"
"Terrible!"
After a lot of hard work yesterday I planned to have a lie-in today.
Bing! I awoke at 05.30 and what with the dog needing a pee, cats flying around the place and my first thoughts about the
So much for a few extra zed's. Moi...worried?
On the plus side, the essay completed and posted off by midday. Not perfect but I am just pleased to have it done and another milestone passed. Now I have the rest of the day free and I am at a loss as to what to do.
1. I have no money.
2. I am tired and lacking in energy having walked the mutt several miles this a.m.
3. ...still no money.
4. The moon's square to Jupiter.
5. The sun's gone behind big clouds.
There is a nice pile of DVD's some of which I haven't yet watched so I guess that'll do for me.
TTFN.
n.b. "How does she smell?"
"Terrible!"
1 Comments:
"How does she smell?"
"With great difficulty being devoid of the prerequisite olfactory receptor neurons"
Oh the old ones are the best...
Post a Comment
<< Home