Swearing alert!
Another cycling entry but this one concerns my son.
Cycling home yesterday after a day spent at the skate park and some piece of excrement decided to drive his car deliberately at my son. No.1 came off his bike but apart from the shock of the accident he is unscathed. No.1 is a careful cyclist and stated he had checked the road before cycling away from the junction. Unfortunately nothing in the highway code or in my teaching him to ride safely had prepared him for the psychopath who moved away from the kerb and deliberately drove directly at my son and kncked him off the bike. The same piece of shit drove away knowing full well he had knocked my son off his bike. The back wheel is buckled but No.1 himself is thankfully fine.Unfortunately, my son has no idea who this scum is and didn't get a good look at him or the car.Little chance of the police catching the cunt but it means it could happen to some other kid in the future.
Me:"What did the driver look like?"
No.1: "Some chav wanker in a Vauxhall...that's what they usually drive".
The ID parade would take a week of Sundays to complete.

It cheered me up when I saw it and greatly needed after the above.
Two days back at work and it remains much the same...but the dog was miserable yesterday because she sensed I was returning to work. She sat curled up in a ball on her chair and sulked because she can't come to work with me. Shame really, a bit of canine therapy works wonders for some people.

I don't think A&E would appreciate an excitable mutt racing around the place shoving her nose into the most unexpected places. She's a typical dog...it's usually bottoms or crotches they shove their noses into! I must away, I'm on call again tonight and Midsomer Mayhem is on again...My prediction is two murders tonight and Mrs.C suggests three as it is a new series. As well as predicting the number of deaths we'll play spot the villain. Houseprices in Midsomer must be low...
TTFN.
Cycling home yesterday after a day spent at the skate park and some piece of excrement decided to drive his car deliberately at my son. No.1 came off his bike but apart from the shock of the accident he is unscathed. No.1 is a careful cyclist and stated he had checked the road before cycling away from the junction. Unfortunately nothing in the highway code or in my teaching him to ride safely had prepared him for the psychopath who moved away from the kerb and deliberately drove directly at my son and kncked him off the bike. The same piece of shit drove away knowing full well he had knocked my son off his bike. The back wheel is buckled but No.1 himself is thankfully fine.Unfortunately, my son has no idea who this scum is and didn't get a good look at him or the car.Little chance of the police catching the cunt but it means it could happen to some other kid in the future.
Me:"What did the driver look like?"
No.1: "Some chav wanker in a Vauxhall...that's what they usually drive".
The ID parade would take a week of Sundays to complete.

It cheered me up when I saw it and greatly needed after the above.
Two days back at work and it remains much the same...but the dog was miserable yesterday because she sensed I was returning to work. She sat curled up in a ball on her chair and sulked because she can't come to work with me. Shame really, a bit of canine therapy works wonders for some people.

I don't think A&E would appreciate an excitable mutt racing around the place shoving her nose into the most unexpected places. She's a typical dog...it's usually bottoms or crotches they shove their noses into! I must away, I'm on call again tonight and Midsomer Mayhem is on again...My prediction is two murders tonight and Mrs.C suggests three as it is a new series. As well as predicting the number of deaths we'll play spot the villain. Houseprices in Midsomer must be low...
TTFN.
2 Comments:
It took me a few moments to get that joke.
Glad your son is ok. You wouldn't wnat him turning up to see you at work x
Glad to hear No.1 Son escaped unhurt.
As for Midsomer, I've never watched it myself but the Togs always pin the blame on whoever the guest star is. OK, cheating I suppose but it means I can solve the mystery simply by checking the TV listings!
Post a Comment
<< Home