Saturday, August 19, 2006

Return of the Prodigal.

Hmmm...still not 100%. I had an early night last night with a hot chocolate. Either I have catapulted into pensionerhood or I am still not well...the night nurse I had last night indicates as much.I had to prise myself out of bed this morning, although I am 'wheezy' at the moment because I've just hoovered up and the hound sheds hair by the ton. I found out yesterday she is a 'Spanador'; a cross between a cocker spaniel and a labrador,not a cockerdor as I thought. She is certainly spannered where her brains are concerned, barking at everyone who calls to the house. Excellent burglar deterrent until they see her; soft as mud.
No.1 son returns this afternoon hence my attempts to tidy up before the chaos ensues.We'll not see him for the next few days as he catches up with his mates or monopolises the PC.He has two weeks of his hols left so I will ask him what he wants to do: trips out to York or Sheffield perhaps although I suspect we'll differ as to what to visit/see there.My first search on the net brought a moments confusion until I realized it was York in Canada...mmm, some nice attractions.
I must away, I've work to attend to.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home