Another Manic...Saturday?
I thought yesterday was odd...
After dropping No.1 son off for his scout camp, I received a frantic phone call from work enquiring why I wasn't there. Oops! I was convinced todays shift was a late but oh no, so a frantic dash to work. A rude awakening and very late. Straight to work whilst watching everyone else enjoy themselves in the sunshine....ah well. My turn on my next days off and...only thirteen days to two glorious weeks off!
I'm on call this weekend so tea and biccies only...good for my liver I guess.
The house is unnaturally quiet now...no loud metal music, guitars or drumsticks on any available surface. However,on his return I will be assailed by requests for a drumkit....ebay time again I suppose.I'll enjoy the relative peace and quiet.
Aah...'Rock 'n' Roll Suicide' followed by 'All the Young Dudes'...Bowie at his best.

No.1 sons rock 'n' roll rebellion....sweet!
He'll hate that...
No.1 son is trying to sell me his ipod and I am tempted but, when we swapped phones several weeks ago at his behest, I ended up with a mobile with a very erratic battery. So I'm holding back on doing the ipod deal until I am sure it is fully kosher.I'm just 'Dad' so he assumes I'll pay more than the going rate....nope, this is business.
TTFN.
After dropping No.1 son off for his scout camp, I received a frantic phone call from work enquiring why I wasn't there. Oops! I was convinced todays shift was a late but oh no, so a frantic dash to work. A rude awakening and very late. Straight to work whilst watching everyone else enjoy themselves in the sunshine....ah well. My turn on my next days off and...only thirteen days to two glorious weeks off!
I'm on call this weekend so tea and biccies only...good for my liver I guess.
The house is unnaturally quiet now...no loud metal music, guitars or drumsticks on any available surface. However,on his return I will be assailed by requests for a drumkit....ebay time again I suppose.I'll enjoy the relative peace and quiet.
Aah...'Rock 'n' Roll Suicide' followed by 'All the Young Dudes'...Bowie at his best.

No.1 sons rock 'n' roll rebellion....sweet!
He'll hate that...
No.1 son is trying to sell me his ipod and I am tempted but, when we swapped phones several weeks ago at his behest, I ended up with a mobile with a very erratic battery. So I'm holding back on doing the ipod deal until I am sure it is fully kosher.I'm just 'Dad' so he assumes I'll pay more than the going rate....nope, this is business.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home