Free to shop,bop,pop and drop...

Friday's nice bloke...Prof.Mick Aston.
"Freeeeeeee..ee, Delcatto for the weekend"*
Sweating like a toffee crisp on the dashboard of an SUV in the Mojave desert at midday. Topping up the body's electrolyte balance with beer...I can only drink so much pomegranate juice. Sixty hours yet again of fun and frivolity! So what have I got lined up for the weekend?
Apart from the delight of washing away the vomit in front of our gate...courtesy of some drunken 15 year old twat...that was 15 minutes ago.
A phone call earlier from my mate in Maryland...he's been there two years now and having a whale of a time.
For the weekend...pricing up drum kits with my son and then buying him various things for two weeks of camping with the scouts.
Pub at some point to help someone celebrate their birthday...well, you've just got to be a good citizen and help out.He'd do the same for me...forcing those pints down in the name of neighbourliness and friendship.If only Hizbollah and the Israeli's got together for a pint and a game of Crib...all sorted by chucking out time.
"You're my mate...you have the Beka'a Valley...go on it's yours...and we'll pay for the breakages".
"What do you mean Muslims don't drink alcohol?!They're three deep at the bar of 'The Pigs Ear' in the High Street".
I need to find the footpump for the bicycle and once sorted take it out for a leisurely jaunt on Sunday...I'll keep it very local and probably locals as well.I'll need fortifying preparity to going on those roads!
Otherwise, a relaxed and leisurely weekend.
We won a bottle of wine in the picture quiz last night, more by luck than judgement.
TTFN.
*Sung to the tune of Free Nelson Mandella.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home