Thursday, May 25, 2006

Confession...

Oh God...confession time.
During my time off I've become engrossed in Big Brother.Strip me,beat me with a large stick and cover me in baked beans...that was yesterday's episode.
I should hang my head in shame but the inmates are so appalling I have been glued.













Enough is being said about BB in the media and elsewhere so I shan't add to anyone's woes by commenting further on it.Can I be admitted to the Priory for treatment now please.
Today I shall attempt to keep myself busy away from the T.V. and do meaningful activities that doesn't involve manual labour ( brother of Jose ) as I rest my shoulder.No.1 son needs a new lead for his guitar which I shall go and buy alone.If he comes along with me the shopping list will increase...I can also fantasise over the mandolins. I have always wanted to learn to play the mandolin and perhaps this is the year when I take the opportunity to do so. The appeal lies in the sound as well as the look of the instrument ( yes, I do like Blue Grass ). The cheapest mandolin locally is £60-00 approx. from the local music shop. I may peruse ebay when I have some extra cash and add it to my wish list.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

I would so like to be pointing and sniggering at this point, except that this bunch of newcomers to the BB house have also managed to catch my attention!

I promised myself last week that there would be no way I would waste time watching this year's freaks circus unfold (Grace & Imogen excepted of course) but it seems the more unbearable the contestants are, the more compelling it is. Fortunately I have other distractions lined up for the weekend...

8:15 pm  
Blogger Cherrypie said...

Well I haven't seen any of it, yet still I can't seem to get away from the dreadful thing! Has nobody got anything else to talk about? ( don't take this personally, Del, I can see you are trying and I thoroughly approve of the mandolin diversion tactic).

I'm beginning to look forward to June - at least there'll be another subject even if it is frigging football!

ddtammer - 1980s American pop star renowned for his baggy trousers and hoppity-style of dancing, killed from ingestion of 1970s insecticide

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home