My Sweet Lordi...

Eurovision...the Finns done good. Cod metal music and the satanist tag livened up the proceedings a treat.It certainly frightened the euroburghers who organise the show and at least the prize did not go to all the plastic wannabe's...it went to the latex monsters instead.There is a golden opportunity for a kids programme for Lordi.
I liked the cheeky Lithuanian entry...will it be on the 'terraces' for the world cup? I guess it can be adapted for the Anglo-saxon vernacular...if any real fans make it as opposed to corporate guests.
I have been following the eurovision for the past few years and it never fails to raise a smile.It is taken so seriously in most countries in Europe but I love the hamminess of the whole proceedings.With nibbles and beer/wine just settle in for a good nights viewing of hackneyed dancing,earnest and enthusiastic singing and large dollops of incomprehension along the way. Lovely!
Once again, God bless you Lordi...has anyone told them that satan doesn't exist?It became attached to Christianity via Judaism and the duallist beliefs of the Zoroastrians as well some of the other eastern religions which vied for religious dominance.The dressing up:Nothing like a bit of old hokem and the 'kids' love it.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home