Afternoon my pretties.
Busy today running around sorting out the things I have neglected for the past weeks "cough"months. I have finally arranged for the council to remove a lot of rubbish from our back garden. Not only am I starting to look like Onslow from 'Keeping Up Appearances', but my back garden resembles his garden as well after moving the old fridges, freezer, etc...out there temporarily.

It's cost a pretty penny but it'll be worth it to have the unsightly eyesores removed and to have the space back.
I also popped into Kwikfit to arrange for a couple of new tyres. My current tyres are wearing syrups to escape the eagle eyes of the law. Scooting around the shops to buy groceries and I even avoided the blandishments of HMV, Virgin and the rest. Mrs.C had an electric collar fitted to me and if I approach the shops she administers the shock treatment...However, the dog ate the remote control and every time she barks I'm shocked. She especially barks at her squeaky toys and Mrs.C has bought several new ones recently....
It's also quiz night and having missed the last two because of work commitments I am girding up my loins and exercising the little grey cells in preparation. As I always say when quizzing...
"It's not the winning that matters, it's the taking beer".
Wish me luck.
TTFN.
Busy today running around sorting out the things I have neglected for the past weeks "cough"

It's cost a pretty penny but it'll be worth it to have the unsightly eyesores removed and to have the space back.
I also popped into Kwikfit to arrange for a couple of new tyres. My current tyres are wearing syrups to escape the eagle eyes of the law. Scooting around the shops to buy groceries and I even avoided the blandishments of HMV, Virgin and the rest. Mrs.C had an electric collar fitted to me and if I approach the shops she administers the shock treatment...However, the dog ate the remote control and every time she barks I'm shocked. She especially barks at her squeaky toys and Mrs.C has bought several new ones recently....
It's also quiz night and having missed the last two because of work commitments I am girding up my loins and exercising the little grey cells in preparation. As I always say when quizzing...
"It's not the winning that matters, it's the taking beer".
Wish me luck.
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home