On closer examination they do not match and there are completely different numbers for the parts as the downloaded instructions are for another manufacturer that bought the moulds. I will build the rotors and associated parts based on the pictures and compared with the parts on the sprue. All fun and games and not the simple OOB build I had hoped for. The little blue and white yolk is a leaf cutter whereby you place paper into the slot, press and various leaf shapes produced for trees and leaf litter in a diorama.
After yesterdays sojourn in the garden with sunshine and a cool breeze, the temperature has dropped again and it is cloudy. Unfortunately they are pile driving again on the building site with an annoying and disconcerting echo following each loud bang. Hopefully they will finish this quickly so that we can enjoy the garden when the sun does return. I have also bought various seedlings to go with the chillies, a cucumber, a tomato plant and a lemon sage. They will stay indoors for now and be introduced gradually to harden off before transplanting them. The garden is looking tidier but still needs work but I would like to make an easy to maintain garden given our physical health issues. Back to researching this little orange chopper...
TTFN.



2 Comments:
Sounds dreadful, the lack of good instructions. Hope it doesn't put you off helicopters for that reason alone.
A leaf cutter for dioramas sounds interesting. I guess you can get as detailed as needed, but they must be tiny. What do they look like?
Beautiful day here, though just cool enough to keep the windows shut - plus 18 mph winds.
It's a nuisance but I also see it as a challenge having to interpret the instructions and using research to achieve a good finished model. I guess by paying little money for cheap kits it is to be expected but good practice for when I do start on one of the more expensive kits.
The leaf cutter is great and I have painted and cut some leaves. I will show some on my next blog.
Another dry day here is expected with a high of 15° C and cloudy.
Post a Comment
<< Home