Merry Christmas folks!
A somewhat subdued one here as my mum died on the 23rd December but, she died peacefully and seemed to suffer no pain. It feels very strange not having her on the phone or being able to see her. I guess I am still in denial as it doesn’t feel real. That will come in time and possibly when we have the funeral. To distract myself over the last few days I focused on the inevitable model builds but I stopped because of the many errors I made as I was too distracted.
Not finished as some tiny decals needed plus a wash to bring the paints together.Today we will have the family Christmas dinner, we have opened presents and exchanged greetings with the extended family. I will toast my mum’s memory with a glass of Guinness which she discovered she liked over the past two years. She had a tough life, ups and downs including family betrayals but she is at peace now. I’ll stop there…
TTFN.

4 Comments:
So very sorry to hear delcatto. Sending love to you all.
Hope that your happy memories will see you through the festivities - such a hard time for it to happen.
Thank you BW.
Yes, happy memories. I can no longer threaten to send her a Xmas present that purrs.
So sorry to hear, delcatto. All my best wishes to you and your family. As BW said, a hard time for it to happen. Please remember all the good.
Thank you Scott.
I’m remembering her humour as well as her rants against politicians and fake people on the TV!
Post a Comment
<< Home