Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- A brief hiatus from blogging as I had been con...
- An interesting set of videos regarding the Corona ...
- Not the best of weeks as a critical incident at wo...
- I woke up this morning to find two puddles of uri...
- First day of my week off and I spent two hours try...
- It's been a while since I last blogged but the dul...
- Just a few days absence from tw****r and less time...
- Happy New Year and all the best for 2020 to my ...
- Well...that's over for another year. For the first...
- Happy...

4 Comments:
In my next life I am definitely going to be a cat in your household :)
Lol. Thank you.
They are spoilt rotten. Chicken, ham, dreamies as well as dry food / wet food being changed regularly.
The two boys are five now and are becoming affectionate if grumpy ould fellas.
Beautiful dark and patterned cats! Maisie in the sink? A turn on the tap once or twice might deter that! They look very happy and healthy, of course. I do hope Fluffy is better off, no matter what happened.
Thank you Scott. Maisie moves quickly if we go near the sink but she's linked any movement into the kitchen with food and we are trying to break that habit of hers. She's become a very healthy chunky monkey!
I hope Fluffy is ok but no news at all.
Post a Comment
<< Home